RESIDENTIAL & COMMERICAL AWNINGS in Jupiter, Florida
For over 25 years C & C Canvas & Awning, Inc. has been servicing the needs of homeowners and businesses in the Jupiter, Florida area. C & C Canvas & Awning has extensive experience in all phases of awning construction including design, engineering, manufacturing and installation
We offer a wide range of custom shade products including residential and commercial awnings, retractable awnings, residential and commercial canopies, patio covers, cabanas, carports, shade products, shutters, outdoor drapes and more for residents and businesses in Jupiter, FL.
C & C began building and installing awnings for local homes and businesses in Jupiter, FL. All of our fixed awnings are built in our shop located right here in Stuart.
Each order is custom made to our client's specifications. Whether a business owner who wants an awning that matches your company’s branding, a homeowner who needs more shade for the backyard, or just someone who wants to add some flair to your storefront or home, we can design the product that's right for you.
C & C Canvas & Awning in Stuart, FL is regarded as an industry leader in shade products regardless of the size of your job.
C & C Canvas & Awning is considered to be one of South Florida’s premier manufacturers of fine custom awnings and canopies for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
As a family-owned manufacturer, our mission is to provide premium-quality custom awnings and shade products at competitive prices with world class customer service.
Focusing exclusively on building high quality custom awnings, canopies and other shade products with a new generation of beautiful, durable outdoor materials, C & C Canvas & Awning continually takes its place in the forefront in the shade industry.
You can just ask the residents and customers we have been serving in Martin, Palm Beach, St. Lucie and Orange counties and more for over 25 years.
Awnings, canopies and other shade options offer much more than just additional usable space.
They also 1) protect your family, employees, customers and property from harmful UV exposure, 2) keep storage and gathering spaces cool, dry and comfortable and 3) lower your energy bills in Jupiter, FL.
Our combination of broad-scope capabilities, technological innovation and a tireless commitment to fine materials and craftsmanship has placed us at the forefront of this competitive and specialized industry. Call to schedule a free consultation today and we’ll show you what we can do for you.
ABOUT JUPITER FL
Jupiter is a town located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Jupiter is well known for its beauty and beaches, and is often referred to as a “beach town” and has become a popular vacation spot. Many celebrities own homes in Jupiter, Florida.
The area where the town now sits was originally named for the Hobe Indian tribe which lived at the mouth of the Loxahatchee River, and whose name is also preserved in the name of nearby Hobe Sound.
Subsequent mapmakers further misunderstood this to be the Latin translation of the god Jupiter, and they anglicized the name from Jove to 'Jupiter.'
The Roman god Jupiter (or Zeus in the Greek mythology) is the chief Roman god, husband of Juno, and god of light, of the sky and weather, and of the state and its welfare and its laws.
Points of interest in Jupiter, FL
- Jupiter Lighthouse.
- Jupiter is the home to the Florida Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals spring training facilities as well as one of their respective Class A Minor League Baseball affiliates, the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals. They share the use of the Roger Dean Stadium complex. Both minor league squads compete in the Florida State League.
- William P. Gwinn Airport is located in Jupiter
- Palm Beach International Raceway a racing facility built in 1965, and was remodeled in 2008 in and attempt to obtain a FIA Grade II Certification. The Facility currently host severalIHRA and NHRA sportsman events as well as an ARCA Remax Series Event.
- The Scripps Research Institute has opened a satellite campus adjacent to the MacArthur Campus of Florida Atlantic University in Jupiter.
- Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum, home of the Florida Film & Theater Institute.